Essential Istanbul Tour Package
3 Days / 2 Nights
Essential Istanbul Tour Package Visiting: Topkapi Palace Basilica Cistern, Roman Hippodrome, St. Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Million Stone,Tomb of Sultan Mahmut ,Cemberlitas and Grand Bazaar
Istanbul is a unique city connecting two continents to one another, home of three empires and a center of trade, art and religion. Capitol of three great empires of the world,Istanbul carries a priceless heritage to our day. It is possible to see the sign of Roman, Byzantian and Ottoman Empire all around the city.
Day 1 : Arrival to Istanbul (Lunch)
- Pick up from Ataturk or Sabiha Gokcen Airport. Transfer to your hotel.
- Overnight in Istanbul in a comfortable boutique or 3 Star hotel. ( Upgrade is available.)
Day 2 : Full Day Istanbul Walking City Tour (Lunch)
- Pick up from the hotel after breakfast.
- Istanbul Walking city tour visiting Topkapi Palace Basilica Cistern and Roman Hippodrome.
- Lunch in a local restauarant.
- Tour continues with St. Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Million Stone,Tomb of Sultan Mahmut and Cemberlitas.
- Free time in Grand Bazaar.
- Guide will advice you to how to go back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Istanbul
Day 3 : Free Day in Istanbul (Breakfast)
- Free day in Istanbul. You can explore the old city or go back to Grand Bazaar.
- Transfer to airport for your flight backhome .
- All transfers with air conditioned modern vehicles
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees to the sites,
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- 2 nights accomodation in a comfortable 3 star or boutique hotel in Istanbul ( Contact us for upgrade.)
- Transfer from & to Airport
- Flight Tickets
- Drinks with meals
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fee for Harem Section in Topkapi Palace.
- You can upgrade your hotel to a 4 or 5 star hotel. For this please contact us.
- Please note that St Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays from November to April and Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.