Bosphorus Cruise &Two Continents Tour : Visiting SpiceMarket,Beylerbeyi Palace, Camlica Hill. Also Bosphorus Cruise included.
Bosphorus Cruise &Two Continents Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel and walk to Spice Market. Spice market, also known as Egyptian Market is one of the most famous covered markets in Istanbul. You can see shops selling fruits, spices, vegetables, flowers, sweets even fish.You can smell the colors of Istanbul in Spice Market. After our walk in Spice Market we will walk to the port and start our Bosphorus Cruise. e. While the boat cruises on the beautiful waters of Bosphorus, you can see Ciragan Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace, Bosporus Bridges, Maiden’s Tower and fabulous Ottoman Yalis (sea-side Mansions). The guide will be with you and give you information about the sights you are seeing.
At the end of the cruise, we will drive to Beylerbeyi Palace and visit thelast residence of Ottoman Sultans. There are 365 rooms in this palace and European antiques collection and 4.5 tons chandelier are the highlights of this palace. Afterwards, we will pass Bosphorus Bridge and travel between two continents. We will drive to Camlica Hill and enjoy our Turkish tea and the spectacular panoramik view of Istanbul and we will drive back you your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off from Sultanahmet and Taksim Area.
- All transfers with a modern air conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking professional guide
- All entrance fees and tickets for cruise
- Transfer from other areas except Sultanahmet and Taksim
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Drinks at lunch
- Personal Expenses
- It is possible to arrange transfer to the other areas on demand with extra fee. Please contact us if you need to customize this itinerary.
- It is possible to book guides in other languages on demand with extra fee. Click the chat window on the page and ask for details.
- Do not forget to bring drinking water, sunscreen, hat, umbrella and sunglasses. Also it is a good idea to bring insect repellents in summmer time.
- If you have any questions, email us or click on the chat window. We are ready to help you to plan your dream vacation.