Cappadocia Red Tour from Istanbul: Visiting Goreme Open Air Museum,Uchisar Castle, Cavusin Village,Pasabagı,Avanos,Devrent and Urgup
Cappadocia is the most mysterious part of Turkey. Lunar landscape, underground cities, rock cut churches and monasteries and fairy chimneys are all look like pieces from a fairy tale. All you need is one day and return flight tickets.
Cappadocia Red Tour from Istanbul
We will pick you up from airport and drive you to Urgup. After you rest and refresh, we will start to our tour. We will visit some of the rock cut churches in Goreme Open Air Museum and drive to Uchisar Castle. This castle has a wonderfull panoramic view of Cappadocia Region. After we explore the castle and take photos, we will visit the old Greek Village of Cavusin. We will visit Pasabag and Devrent to see the famous fairy chimneys of Cappadocia. We will have lunch in Avanos and see the pottery workshops of Avanos. After we finish our tour, we will drive back to your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off from Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport
- All transfers with a modern air conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking professional guide
- All entrance fees
- Taxes, Highway tickets
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Drinks at lunch
- Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps. Guest must be able to walk about 2 kms on marble and stone surfaces..
- It is possible to book guides in other languages on demand with extra fee. Click the chat window on the page and ask for details.
- Do not forget to bring drinking water, sunscreen, hat, umbrella and sunglasses. Also it is a good idea to bring insect repellents in summmer time.
- If you have any questions, email us or click on the chat window. We are ready to help you to plan your dream vacation