Ephesus Tour with Virgin Mary’s House and Artemis Temple
Including: Ephesus Antique City, Virgin Mary’s House, Artemis Temple
Ephesus is the most famous antique city in Turkey. An important city in Grek and Roman Era. A science, art, culture, trade and religion center. Today you can still see the remains of this great city and feel like you step into another era. Also Artemis Temple located very close to Ephsus considered as one of the seven wonders of ancient world and the biggest building of its time. Virgin Mary’s House is 7 kms from Ephesus and it is the place where Virgin Mary lived her last years and died.
- Meetin with the guide and driver at Kusadasi Harbour.
- We will drive to Selcuk Town.
- We will visit Virgin Mary’s House which is located on Bulbul Mountain, 7 kms away from Ephesus antique city.
- We will drive to Ephesus and start to explore this great city.
- We will see Temple of Hadrian, Domitians Temple, Hercules Gate, Celsus Library, Great Theater of Ephesus and more of the remains of Antique Ephesus City.
- We will visit Artemis Temple which is considered as one of the seven wonders of the ancient world and also the biggest building of its time.
- We will drive back to Kusadasi Harbour.
- Transportation by a comfortable AC non smoking Luxurious car / Van with professional driver.
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees for the sites.
- Parking fees.
- Local taxes.
- Personal Expenses
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps. Guest must be able to walk about 2 kms on marble and stone surfaces.
- It is possible to book guides in other languages on demand with extra fee. Click the chat window on the page and ask for details.
- Do not forget to bring drinking water, sunscreen, hat, umbrella and sunglasses. Also it is a good idea to bring insect repellents in summmer time.
- If you have any questions, email us or click on the chat window. We are ready to help you to plan your dream vacation.