Including: Anzac Cove, Beach Cemetery, Anzac Commemorative Site, Mehmetcik Memorial and many more sites at Gallipoli Battlefields, Troy Antique City including Trojan Horse,Sacrificial Altars, The 3700 year old city walls,Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C., The Bouleuterium (Senate Building),The Odeon (Concert Hall),Current excavations in progress,Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX.
Gallipoli is the peninsula where the Gallipoli Campaign of World War I took place.
ITINERARY GALLIPOLI AND TROY TOUR PACKAGE
Day 1 : Gallipoli Battlefields Tour (Lunch)
- Pick up from Hotel in Istanbul. Drive to Gallipoli.
- Arrival to Gallipoli at midday. Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Gallipoli Tour including, Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery (John Simpson’s Grave),ANZAC Cove, Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place),Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial), Johnston’s Jolly (walk in the ANZAC trenches,View of Shrapnel Valley,Turkish Memorial,The Nek and Walker´s Ridge,Chunuk Bair (main New Zealand memorial).
- Check into our hotel
- Overnight in Canakkale
Day 2 : Troy Antique City Tour (Breakfast – Lunch)
- Pick up from the hotel after breakfast.
- Visit Troy Antique City including The Trojan Horse,Sacrificial Altars, The 3700 year old city walls,Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C., The Bouleuterium (Senate Building),The Odeon (Concert Hall),Current excavations in progress,Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX.
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Drive back to Istanbul.
- Arrival to Istanbul around 23:00. Drop off to your hotel in Istanbul.
- Or overnight bus to Kusadasi or Selcuk
INCLUDED TO GALLIPOLI AND TROY TOUR PACKAGE
- All transfers with air conditioned modern vehicles
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees to the sites,
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- 1 night accomodation in a comfortable 3 star or boutique hotel in Canakkale
NOT INCLUDED TO GALLIPOLI TROY TOUR PACKAGE
- Drinks with meals
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Personal Expenses
ASK FOR PRICES..