Gallipoli Battlefields Tour From Istanbul:Visiting Anzac Cove, Beach Cemetery, Anzac Commemorative Site, Mehmetcik Memorial.
Gallipoli Battlefields Tour From Istanbul
We will pick you up from your hotel in Sultanahmet, Beyazit, Sirkeci area at around 06:00 – 06:30 and drive to Gallipoli. We will stop on the way for breakfast and arrive Eceabad around 12:00. We willhave lunch and start our Gallipoli Tour. We will visit Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery (John Simpson’s Grave),ANZAC Cove, Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place),Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial), Johnston’s Jolly (walk in the ANZAC trenches,View of Shrapnel Valley,Turkish Memorial,The Nek and Walker´s Ridge,Chunuk Bair (main New Zealand memorial).Tour ends aroudn 18:00 and we will drive back to Istanbul. We will arrive to Istanbul around 23:00 and drop off to your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Istanbul
- All transfers with a modern air conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast en-route and Lunch
- English Speaking professional guide
- All entrance fees
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Drinks at lunch
- Personal Expenses
- Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps. Guest must be able to walk about 2 kms on marble and stone surfaces..
- It is possible to book guides in other languages on demand with extra fee. Click the chat window on the page and ask for details.
- Do not forget to bring drinking water, sunscreen, hat, umbrella and sunglasses. Also it is a good idea to bring insect repellents in summmer time.
- If you have any questions, email us or click on the chat window. We are ready to help you to plan your dream vacation