Half Day Bosphorus Cruise and Eminonu Tour: Visiting, Rustem Pasha Mosque, Spice Market and included the bosphorus cruise.
Istanbul is a unique city connection two continents to one another, home of three empires and a center of trade, art and religion.
Half Day Bosphorus Cruise and Eminonu Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel and we will walk to Rustem Pasha Mosque which is famous with the blue Iznik tiles adorning interiors. Afterwards, we will walk to Spice Market, also known as Egyptian Market between locals. We will walk between the food, spice,flower and candy shops and explore this famous bazaar. You can buy excellent Turkish coffee or Turkish Delight here.
Aftewards, we will embark the boat and start our Bosphorus Cruise. While the boat cruises on the beautiful waters of Bosphorus, you can see Ciragan Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace, Bosporus Bridges, Maiden’s Tower and fabulous Ottoman Yalis (sea-side Mansions). The guide will be with you and give you information about the sights you are seeing.
When the cruise ends, you willhave free time in Eminonu. You can go back to Spice Market for shopping or explore the area. At the end of the tour, guide will advice you how to find your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off from Sultanahmet and Taksim Area.
- All transfers with a modern air conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking professional guide
- All entrance fees and tickets for cruise
- Transfer from other areas except Sultanahmet and Taksim
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Personal Expenses
- It is possible to arrange transfer to the other towns on demand with extra fee. Please contact us if you need to customize this itinerary.
- It is possible to book guides in other languages on demand with extra fee. Click the chat window on the page and ask for details.
- Do not forget to bring drinking water, sunscreen, hat, umbrella and sunglasses. Also it is a good idea to bring insect repellents in summmer time.
- If you have any questions, email us or click on the chat window. We are ready to help you to plan your dream vacation.
ASK FOR PRICES