Pamukkale & Laodicea Tour from Pamukkale, Karahayit or Denizli City: Visiting Red Water Hot Springs, Hierapolis Antique City, Natural Hot Springs of Pamukkale and Laodicea Antique City
Afterwards, we will stop at Cleopatra’s Pool. Guide will give you free time to swimm then we will walk to the white cliffs of Pamukkale. You will have another hour too discover the white cliffs and enjoy the hot waters on the cliffs.
We will have lunch in a local restaurant and drive to Laodicea. We will explore Laodicea and visit, eus Temple, Theater, Church, Monumental Fountain, Odeon, Imperial Cult, Caracalla Fountain, Syria Avenue, Gymnasium and Stadium. Afterwards, we will drive you back to your hotel or another agreed place.
- Pick up and drop off from Denizli City, Pamukkale or Karahayit
- All transfers with a modern air conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking professional guide
- All entrance fees
- Taxes, Highway tickets
- Drinks at lunch
- Personal Expenses
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Transfer to the places apart from Pamukkale, Karahayit and Denizli.
- Entrance fee for Cleopatra’s Pool in Pamukkale.
- Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps. Guest must be able to walk about 2 kms on marble and stone surfaces.
- It is possible to arrange transfer to the other towns on demand with extra fee. Please contact us if you need to customize this itinerary.
- It is possible to book guides in other languages on demand with extra fee. Click the chat window on the page and ask for details.
- Do not forget to bring drinking water, sunscreen, hat, umbrella and sunglasses. Also it is a good idea to bring insect repellents in summmer time.
- Be ready to take your shoes off. You can only walk barefoot on the white cliffs. You should bring plastic bags to store your shoes and socks.
- If you have any questions, email us or click on the chat window. We are ready to help you to plan your dream vacation.