APHRODISIAS PAMUKKALE TOUR FROM PAMUKKALE, KARAHAYIT OR DENIZLI CITY:VISITING APHRODISIAS ANTIQUE CITY, HIERAPOLIS ANTIQUE CITY AND MINERA POOLS OF PAMUKKALE
Tour Name : Aphorodisias Pamukkale Tour
Tour Code : MN-201903
Travel Duration : 7-8 Hours
Travel Destinations : Aphrodisias
We will pick you up from your hotel in Pamukkale, Karahayit or Denizli City and we will drive to Aphrodisias, Unesco World Heritage centre. We will start to explore the Antique City. We will visit all the spots of Aphrodisias Sebasteion, Theater, Agora, Tiberius Portico, Hadrian Baths, Bishop Palace, Aphrodite Temple, Odeon, Stadium, Tetraphylon and later we will have free time for Aphrodisias museum. Afterwards, we will drive to Pamukkale and have lunch in a local restaurant.
After lunch we will continue to Hierapolis Antique city and explore by the Necropolis, Bath and Basilica, Frontinius Gate, Frontinius Street, Latrina, Northern Byzantine Gate, Fountain of the Tritons and the Temple of Apollon.
Then we will visit Cleopatra’s Pool ( swimming at Cleopatra's Pool is an option). Last stop is the mineral pools of Pamukkale. You will have another hour too discover the white cliffs and enjoy the hot waters.
End of Service. Transfer back to your hotel or the airport.
- Pick up and drop off from Denizli City, Pamukkale or Karahayit
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking private vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Car park fees at the tours and airport transfers
- Taxes, Highway tickets
- Drinks at lunch
- Personal Expenses
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Transfer to the places apart from Pamukkale, Karahayit and Denizli.
- Entrance fee for Cleopatra’s Pool in Pamukkale.
Tips & Notes
- Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps. Guest must be able to walk about 2 kms on marble and stone surfaces.
- It is possible to arrange transfer to the other towns on demand with extra fee. Please contact us if you need to customize this itinerary.
- It is possible to book guides in other languages on demand with extra fee. Click the chat window on the page and ask for details.
- Do not forget to bring drinking water, sunscreen, hat, umbrella and sunglasses. Also it is a good idea to bring insect repellents in summmer time.
- Be ready to take your shoes off. You can only walk barefoot on the white cliffs. You should bring plastic bags to store your shoes and socks.
- If you have any questions, email us or click on the chat window. We are ready to help you to plan your dream vacation.