PAMUKKALE TOUR FROM PAMUKKALE, KARAHAYIT OR DENIZLI CITY.
Tour Name : Daily Pamukkale Tour
Tour Code: MN-201901
Travel Durtaion : 7-8 hours
Travel Destinations : Pamukkale
We will pick you up from your hotel in Pamukkale or Denizli airport.
Our stop first in Karahayit Red Water Hot Springs. After a short visit to this natural beauty, we will head to the north gate of Hierapolis and start to explore this mighty antique city. We will see the Necropolis, Bath and Basilica, Frontinius Gate, Frontinius Street, Latrina, Northern Byzantine Gate, Fountain of the Tritons and the Temple of Apollon.
Afterwards, we will stop at Cleopatra’s Pool. Guide will give you free time to swim then we will walk to the white cliffs of Pamukkale. You will have another hour too discover the white cliffs and enjoy the hot waters on the cliffs.
At the end of the tour, we will have lunch in a local restaurant and we will drive you to your hotel in Pamukkale or to Denzili airport.
- Pick up and drop off from Denizli City, Pamukkale or Karahayit
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking private vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Car park fees at the tours and airport transfers
- Taxes, Highway tickets
- Drinks at lunch
- Personal Expenses
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Entrance fee for Cleopatra’s Pool in Pamukkale.
Tips & Notes
- Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps. Guest must be able to walk about 2 kms on marble and stone surfaces.
- It is possible to arrange transfer to the other towns on demand with extra fee. Please contact us if you need to customize this itinerary.
- It is possible to book guides in other languages on demand with extra fee. Please contact us and ask for details.
- Do not forget to bring drinking water, sunscreen, hat, umbrella and sunglasses. Also it is a good idea to bring insect repellents in summmer time.
- Be ready to take your shoes off. You can only walk barefoot on the white cliffs. You should bring plastic bags to store your shoes and socks.
- If you have any questions, email us or contact us via whatsapp. We will get back to you within 4 hours with all the details.