Istanbul is a unique city connecting two continents to one another, home of three empires and a center of trade, art and religion.
Tour Name : Istanbul Guided Walking Tour
Travel Duration : 4 hours
Service Level : Regular Tour
Travel Destinations : Topkapi Palace, Basilica Cistern,Roman Hippodrome, St. Sophia Museum,Blue Mosque, Million Stone, Tomb of Sultan Mahmud, Cembelitas and Grand Bazaar.
We will pick you up from your hotel and we will start to explore the most interesting sites of Istanbul. We will visit Topkapi Palace, Basilica Cistern and Roman Hippodrome. After we have lunch in a local restaurant, we will continue our tour with St. Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Million Stone, Tomb of Sultan Mahmud, Cemberlitas and we will finish our tour at Grand Bazaar. Your guide will advise you how to get back to your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off from Sultanahmet and Taksim Area.
- All transfers with a modern air conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking professional guide
- All entrance fees except Harem Section in Topkapi Palace
- Drinks at lunch
- Transfer from other areas except Sultanahmet and Taksim
- Entrance fee for Harem Section of Topkapi Palace
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Personal Expenses
Tips & Notes
- Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps. Guest must be able to walk about 2 kms on marble and stone surfaces.
- It is possible to arrange transfer to the other towns on demand with extra fee. Please contact us if you need to customize this itinerary.
- It is possible to book guides in other languages on demand with extra fee. Click the chat window on the page and ask for details.
- Do not forget to bring drinking water, sunscreen, hat, umbrella and sunglasses. Also it is a good idea to bring insect repellents in summmer time.
- St Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays from November to April and Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
- If you have any questions, email us or click on the chat window. We are ready to help you to plan your dream vacation.