Pergamon Tour from Kusadasi,Selcuk or Izmir
Visits Pergamon Antique City including Acropolis and Asklepion.
Pergamon is one of the most important antique cities of Turkey. It was a very lively city and home of a lot of phlilosophers, scientist and artists of its age. The library of Pergamon was the second biggest library of the world after the library of Alexandria in Egypt. Famous Zeus Altar which is in display in Berlin now was originally in Pergamon. It is mentioned in the Book of Revelations as the dwelling of satan. Pergamon is one of the Seven Churches mentioned in the Book of Revelations. Also the the healing center in Pergamon was a unique place with its healing methods and threatments. The theater of Pergamon is the steepest theater in Asia Minor. Also with the sanctuaries, temples and other buildings Acropolis is a very important part of the city. We will visit all those places and take a step into the ancient civilizations of Greek and Roman Era.
ITNERARY PERGAMON TOUR
We will pick you up from your hotel in Selcuk, Kusadasi or Izmir City and drive to Pergamon. When we arrive, we will start our tour with Acropolis. We will visit Library, the great theater of Pergamon, the Temples of Trojan and Dionysos, the place of the monumental Altar of Zeus famous with the relief of God and devils, the Sanctuary of Demeter, the Gymnasium and the lower Agora. Afterwards, we will have lunch in a local restaurant than we will drive to Asklepion. We will visit this ancient healing center and finish our visit to antique Pergamon.
We will drive back to Kusadasi, through Izmir and Selcuk and drop you off to your hotel or another agreed place.
INCLUDED TO PERGAMON TOUR, EPHESUS
- Pick up and drop off from Selcuk and Kusadasi
- All transfers with a modern air conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking professional guide
- All entrance fees
- Taxes, Highway tickets
NOT INCLUDED TO PERGAMON TOUR, EPHESUS
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Drinks at lunch
- Transfer to the places apart from Selcuk and Kusadasi
TIPS & NOTES FOR PERGAMON TOUR, EPHESUS
- Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps. Guest must be able to walk about 2 kms on marble and stone surfaces.
- It is possible to arrange transfer to the other towns on demand with extra fee. Please contact us if you need to customize this itinerary.
- It is possible to book guides in other languages on demand with extra fee. Click the chat window on the page and ask for details.
- Do not forget to bring drinking water, sunscreen, hat, umbrella and sunglasses. Also it is a good idea to bring insect repellents in summmer time.
- If you have any questions, email us or click on the chat window. We are ready to help you to plan your dream vacation.
PRICES FOR PERGAMON TOUR, EPHESUS
ASK FOR PRICES