Suleymaniye Mosque, Chora Church and Golden Horn Tour visiting some unique places and discovering the roots of Christian and Ottoman Cultural Heritage in Istanbul.
Suleymaniye Mosque Chora Church Golden Horn Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel in the morning. We will visit Suleymaniye Mosque. This mosque is built by Mimar Sinan by the order of Suleyman the Magnificent. It was the imperial mosque. Overlooking the beautiful Golden Horn, Suleymaniyr Mosque is one of the most important examples of Ottoman heritage. After we visit Suleymaniye, we will drive to Pierre Loti Hill. We will stop at the point named after the French poet and will have a chance to drink Turkish tea, watching the spectacular panoramic view of Istanbul. Afterwards, we will visit Chora Church.
Included to Suleymaniye Mosque Chora Church Golden Horn Tour
- Pick up and drop off from Sultanahmet and Taksim Area.
- All transfers with a modern air conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking professional guide
- All entrance fees except Harem Section in Topkapi Palace
Not Included to Suleymaniye Mosque Chora Church Golden Horn Tour
- Transfer from other areas except Sultanahmet and Taksim
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Personal Expenses
- It is possible to arrange transfer to the other areas on demand with extra fee. Please contact us if you need to customize this itinerary.
- It is possible to book guides in other languages on demand with extra fee. Click the chat window on the page and ask for details.
- Do not forget to bring drinking water, sunscreen, hat, umbrella and sunglasses. Also it is a good idea to bring insect repellents in summmer time.
- This tour is not operated on Wednesdays, because Chora Church is closed.
- If you have any questions, email us or click on the chat window. We are ready to help you to plan your dream vacation.
BOOK NOW: Suleymaniye Mosque, Chora Church & Golden Horn Tour…